A 64 bit desktop operating system for Raspberry Pi 4 based on the dektopify ubuntu mate version from wimpy`s world (many thanks and greetings for that).
The image is 7.9 GB in size and is in .img format (gz compressed). After downloading and extracting, the .img file can be written to a micro sd or drive with Etcher, Win32DiskImager, Raspberry Pi Imager etc…
The default login/ftp/ssh/etc for this image is; User: pi Password: monkapie
Download from Google Drive:
Also from therexershow, here’s a Dropbox link.
Partial Feature List:
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS rpi4 aarch64
- mesa 20.2.0 with vulkan – vulkan works with ppsspp but not yet in dolphin :((
- anbox (android in a box wip ) very unstable maybe some light android apks run well like calculator, file explorer, etc..
- chromium armhf in a docker container (widevine on aarm64 for netflix support), a fork of henning thiemann `s docker-chromium-armhf container on https://github.com/HenningThiemann/docker-chromium-armhf – my fork for the rpi4 can be found here: https://github.com/monkaBlyat/docker-chromium-armhf
- android screen mirroring
- obs studio (video capture and streaming software)
- lr-flycast has been setup for Dreamcast emulation on this build
- Retropie with many preinstalled cores + stand alone retro game emulators
Retropie running on aarch 64 is based of course on the great work from the offical retropie team.
Please start emulationstation by typing emulationstation in the terminal – yeah I know but hey it`s a beta don’t complain 😛
As always have fun!